Twisted TEASER #3 - Blood Oath!

So here it is, another scene from Blood Oath (A Gabby Girls Adventure, Book #2).......


Tears slipped down my cheeks. “What shall your sacrifice be?”


“You,” he responded in a voice laced with pure venom.

I watched unflinchingly as his swords roared with flames, slicing smoothly into my body. Fire encircled me; wicked flames licked my skin without mercy, burning me from the outside in. I gasped with pain, banging against the shell of my body with all my might, but I was unwillingly trapped inside of the fiery tomb of pain. I silently begged for escape as the heat smothered me, until the rational part of my brain screamed furiously that this was just a dream; just wake up, and it would be over. Or would it?


You can download your copy......


Barnes & Noble HERE
Amazon HERE


xoxo
TLC