Writing is a journey…and I love it



“It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.” 
 Ernest Hemingway

Writing is a journey…a journey that I love and embrace with both hands, a journey that began years ago with the Gabby Girls Adventure series. And for all who love Gabi, Jessica, Zora and Rosalinda as much as I do, their adventure will continue with book #3 and end with book #4 (the big finale).

The journey was sweet. But for me, change is good, change is growth and change is my journey into writing Adult Fiction. For months, my office walls were covered with sticky notes and my notebook filled with scribbled “aha” moments and scenes. But yet I waited, frozen, until my husband’s eloquent statement “Will you write the book already!” (lol) pushed me into writing action.

The writing journey into Adult Fiction was a bit scary. The characters are edgy, hot, different, funny, troubled, and diverse…the scenes made me laugh, cry, squirm, and raise my brows. But writing is a journey.

The funny thing is that as I was about to update my blog with this post, I came across Tammara Webber’s blog post “What You Do With It” (http://tammarawebber.blogspot.com/2012/09/what-you-do-with-it.html). For me, her post was that head nodding in agreement moment especially the phrase I'm scared but not frozen”Well, I’ve definitely told my fearSCREW YOU".

Yes, writing is a journey…and I love it. 
  • My debut Adult Paranormal Romance novel Infinity will be released January 2013.

xoxo
TLC