Bad Boy Rehab Blog Hop (1/10 – 1/17)


Bad Boy Rehab Hop

January 10 – January 17, 2013
Hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and The Book Hookup
We tried giving up Bad Boys for our New Year’s Resolution…..
but try to make me go to rehab and I said no no no.
Bad Boy (n.) person
1. A guy who has many characteristics of a naughty, naughty boy.
OMG let the drooling begin.
2. A heartbreaker with a five o’clock shadow.

Rawrrrrrr!
3. Independent and willful. Does what he wants when he wants. Never follow trends, they follow him.

4. Someone that’s not looking for trouble, but there’s a serious sense of danger about him.
We love danger!
Usable Note: A bad boy is a gorgeous man with MANY layers and is INSANELY irresistible to women.

 *raises hands*… YES PLEASE!

 My bad boy of choice for today is Dimitri! *sigh* from the Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead!


“My dearest Rose,

One of the few downsides to being awakened is that we no longer require sleep; therefore we also no longer dream. It's a shame, because if I could dream, I know I'd dream about you. I'd dream about the way you smell and how your dark hair feels like silk between my fingers. I'd dream about the smoothness of your skin and the fierceness of your lips when we kiss.
Without dreams, I have to be content with my own imagination– which is almost as good. I can picture all of those things perfectly, as well as how it'll be when I take your life from this world.


Gotta love him!  

Blood Promise book