Updates & Stuff…



 
It’s been a while since my last blog post...things have been really hectic with my New Adult/Adult fiction writing and home renovations that I’ve been putting off for far too long. But things are finally settling down…and I will be back on track with keeping all my awesome readers updated on what’s happening.

 

Okay, first…I want to talk about “Tainted” (Gabby Girls Adventure, Book #3). It was originally scheduled for release December 2013 but now the release is ‘on hold’. For how long you ask? That’s the question that I’ve been struggling with for a while now. I finished the manuscript for “Tainted” a while ago but I’ve been sitting on it because frankly, when I started writing the Gabby Girls series, my mindset and writing was completely different.  Now, I need to take a look at the manuscript from a fresh perspective, breathing a different life into it. But I promise not to leave you hanging. I will wrap-up the Gabby Girls series, just not within the timeline that I originally envisioned.

 

Now, let’s talk about New Adult/Adult fiction. As many of you know, I’m writing New Adult and Adult fiction paranormal romance under my pen name ‘Sedona Venez’. Truly the support and love for my first book “Infinity (Valkyries: Soaring Raven, #1)” has been phenomenal.

 

In response, I’ve been writing like crazy, and honestly, I’m enjoying the sexier side of New Adult and Adult writing. Now, for all of my readers that loved “Infinity”…stay tuned for book #2 “Infinity Unleashed” and my new paranormal romance novel “Breaking the Storm” scheduled for release 8/6/13. It’s going to be crazy hot J.

 

My New Adult/Adult fiction book release schedule:

Breaking the Storm – August 6, 2013

Infinity Unleashed – October 2013

 

 

Thank you all for support!

Best,
TLC